About the apartment
The apartment has a 3-star categorization and is decorated in the traditional Istrian style.
The apartment can accommodate up to 8 people. Each floor has its own bathroom and air conditioner.
3-Star apartment - 1st and 2nd floor
6 people (+2 extra possible)
• Living room/open kitchen, couch
• Kitchen, hob, oven+ grill (gas), dishwasher, refrigerator, freeze compartment
• Bedroom 1 - double bed, 2 single beds
• Bathroom with bath, sink, shower, bidet and WC, washing machine
• Balcony with table and benches
• Bedroom 2 - double bed
• Bedroom 3 - double bed
• Bathroom with bathtub, sink, bidet and WC
• Separate shower, sink, bidet and WC
• Large balcony with table and benches
TV, all floors are equipped with an air conditioning unit
Little village, quiet environment, children welcome, pets welcome (surcharge)
Ample parking space
Green, hilly, wooded
• Bigger towns: Pazin 18 km, Poreč 14 km
• Beaches: 14 km
• Shops: Little shops for daily shopping 3 km, supermarkets in Pazin 18 km and Poreč 14 km
• Restaurant: on the ground floor, pizzeria 3 km
• Post office: 3 km
• Bank (ATM): 3 km
• Medical post: 3 km
Vošteni is a charming village situated in the Western part of Istria, its location and picturesque landscape give the visitor the possibility to take a rest and have a break from the hurried rhythm of urban life.
The beautiful, untouched and unaffected pathways are a real balm for nature-lovers and tireless strollers. While those who have a more romantic and even-tempered spirit may take a break in the middle of the village with a drop of clear spring water.
The favorable geographical position of the village gives to the guests the possibility to get to know the historical and vital sites of Western and Central Istria, such as Sv. Lovreč (Saint Laurence) - just three km distant from the village, the ruins of the medieval town Dvigrad or the vivacious towns of Poreč and Vrsar.